Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Appointments and Groceries

Not a great start to my paddling routine. I guess its not that bad, since I didn't really think I was going to start the OC1 days until my friend gets his OC-1 repaired.

Had an optometry appointment to check out some headaches I've been getting. He said that everything looks fine and that I could have just been having a migraine. I've had migraines before so its not unfathomable that I got another.

I ate pretty badly today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal ( not bad)
Lunch: Chipotle Burrito Bowl - Barbacoa with sour cream, cheese, white rice and black beans. I would guess right around the 700-800 calorie mark.
Dinner: 7 hotwings + rice. Not exactly a healthy dinner. It's not really a pig-out dinner, but I could have eaten healthier.

Plus a hardboiled egg while I was waiting for dinner to finish cooking. 

I was starving when I got home. I had to run some errands afterwork, so by the time I got home I was especially hungry. I started the food in the oven and ate a hardboiled egg while I was waiting. That egg actually really did well at controlling my hunger. Hopefully I don't over do it on the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment