Friday, May 3, 2013

Bonius paddle

Helped get Hanohano's Tieva wa'a to De Anza cove for tomorrow's Keiki Heihei wa'a. Was nice to paddle, stretch out my muscles a bit. We had a full 6 people, but only 3 of us were regular paddlers. Jess stroked, I sat seat 2 and Casey steered. The other 3 were completely new to paddling. One was a keiki mom, and the other two were from Casey's crossfit gym.

They seemed to be trying hard, but its difficult to get good efficiency on your first try out. We didn't stop from Santa Clara point to De Anza cove.

Food wasn't good news. Breakfast was subway sausage and cheese on flatbread, lunch was this super greasy chinese food. Dinner was decently healthy. I had salmon in the oven, no rice. I did top it off with the hard boiled eggs I brought to jury duty but didn't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment