Sunday, May 5, 2013

No exercise

Absolutely no exercise today. I really wasnt' feeling well, and told Casey that I wasn't. She said to just go home and rest. Unfortunately I got the message when I was already at De Anza. I stayed for an hour and helped out as best I could. By then I was feeling sufficiently crappythat I went home.

Took a nap from about 10am to 2pm. That helped quite a bit. I got the mail and found that my Garmin had arrived. Went to the office to pick it up. I tried it a little, but couldn't get a GPS signal because I was indoors. I would have tried it outside but it was already raining.

Food wasn't good either. Breakfast was McDonalds Sausage McMuffin. Lunch was CA burrito and fries ( none of which I actually tasted). Dinner was salmon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment